Solid Brick Home
This beautifully present full brick California Bungalow style home is ready for the next growing family. Fully renovated throughout with natural gas cooking and polished solid timber floorboards . Featuring a undercover entertaining area and a private backyard this home is designed to please the crowd.
- Three large bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Polyurethane kitchen with stone bench tops
- Natural gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
- Polished solid timber floorboards & freshly painted
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas
- Undercover carport for two cars + lock up garage
- Additional as new bathroom with quality fixtures and finish
- Conveniently located across from Olds Park
If you own a House in Mortdale and would like an opinion of price or just want to know "what my property in Mortdale is worth", then contact the agents.
If you are considering selling your House in Mortdale, David Hughes and Simon Cai (Xin Rong Cai) will be able to supply you with the price of Houses sold in Mortdale and a Mortdale Property Report which will outline the real estate market trends in Mortdale and the variation of property prices in Mortdale. The Mortdale sales data will also include the price of Houses currently on the market with Sanders Noonan Real Estate and other local real estate agents in Mortdale. Mortdale is in the St George region of Sydney.
Search criteria for this page include terms such as: Mortdale 3 Bedroom (br) House For Sale, Buy 3 Bedroom (br) House in Mortdale, Purchase Mortdale House 3 Bedroom (br).