Classic Charming Residence
This period art deco home situated in popular Oatley West has only had two owners and has been beautifully renovated with period details maintained. Features four oversized bedrooms, two with ensuites and BIR/WIR. Upstairs loft-style office and media space provides parent’s retreat. Large entertainer’s kitchen features hardwood bench tops and ...
This period art deco home situated in popular Oatley West has only had two owners and has been beautifully renovated with period details maintained. Features four oversized bedrooms, two with ensuites and BIR/WIR. Upstairs loft-style office and media space provides parent’s retreat. Large entertainer’s kitchen features hardwood bench tops and gas appliances. The oversized living area with polished timber floors opens onto a sunny, north-facing large split level hardwood deck and landscaped garden with established trees. A weatherboard cottage-style one bedroom granny flat with ensuite adds bonus accommodation or rental income. Energy efficiency has been considered throughout with underfloor insulation, double brick construction and double-glazed/low-e windows. No detail spared, this stunning property is perfect for young families - in a sought-after area, a short walk to local Oatley West Public School and beautiful Oatley Park, Oatley West shopping strip and Oatley train station.
- Double brick with double glazing / low-e windows throughout
- Original decorative ceilings and art deco doors throughout
- Four oversized bedrooms, main with ensuite and WIR
- Upstairs private guest accommodation with ensuite
- Huge open plan living and dining area with polished timber floorboards
- Separate media and loft-style office space upstairs
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Instant gas hot water, gas appliances
- Gas operated hydronic heating in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Huge attic storage space and under stairs storage cupboards
- North-facing oversized split level deck and pergola made with recycled hardwood
- Fully landscaped private garden
- 30sqm weatherboard granny flat with ensuite
- Single car drive-through garage and single carport
- Close to shops, school, parks and transport
If you own a House in Oatley and would like an opinion of price or just want to know "what my property in Oatley is worth", then contact the agent.
If you are considering selling your House in Oatley, David Hughes will be able to supply you with the price of Houses sold in Oatley and a Oatley Property Report which will outline the real estate market trends in Oatley and the variation of property prices in Oatley. The Oatley sales data will also include the price of Houses currently on the market with Sanders Noonan Real Estate and other local real estate agents in Oatley. Oatley is in the St George region of Sydney.
Search criteria for this page include terms such as: Oatley 4 Bedroom (br) House For Sale, Buy 4 Bedroom (br) House in Oatley, Purchase Oatley House 4 Bedroom (br).